Want to do more with your free time this winter? Tired of spending the cold weather months hibernating in your house or apartment with nothing productive to do?
Arlington’s parks and rec department has released its latest course catalog, with more than 250 options for exercising the mind and body.
New classes this term include:
- A Broadway Fitness class at the Madison Community Center
- Boxing 101 at the Barcroft Sports Center
- A “Flirty Girl Fitness” class, utilizing “the hottest dance moves, from the club scene to exotic dancing,” at the Barcroft Sports Center
- An advanced robotics course for ages 7-15 at the Madison Community Center
- A birdhouse building class at the Thomas Jefferson Community Center
- A voice training class at the Walter Reed Community Center
Online registration begins on Dec. 14. Find more information on the classes and the registration process here.