Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, ”Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The Arlington market is crazy, and getting worse for buyers.
Since last week, only 33 new listings have come on the market ranging in price from $199k to $2.2m, while 44 properties went under contract. The average days on market is now only 19. The total available inventory right now is only 323 properties, of which 94 are over $1 million. The snowy weather may be holding back sellers from putting their homes on the market, but it doesn’t seem to be slowing down the buyers.
The only good news this week for buyers is that mortgage interest rates have NOT gone up much but held steady at about 4.25% for 30-yr fixed.
Here are just a few of the new home listings this week:
- 1752 RHODES ST #6-325, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $305,000
- 2895 ABINGDON ST #A2, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $424,900
- 1001 VERMONT ST N #706, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $499,500
- 6026 27TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $699,900
- 2823 YUCATAN ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22213 – $849,999
- 1820 TUCKAHOE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $974,900
- 804 BARTON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,049,900
- 3711 VERNON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $2,235,000