Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, ”Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The snowy weather conditions appear to have chilled buyer activity in the last week as only 24 properties — houses, townhouses, and condos — went under contract.
The pace in previous weeks was twice that level. New listings however numbered 45 which matches the steady pace of the last four weeks. So total inventory has crept up a bit to a total of 347 properties. That level is still considered incredibly low. With temperatures rising and spring nearly here, sellers should start putting their homes on the market soon and giving buyers more choices.
Mortgage rates, meanwhile, have held steady at about 4.25% for 30 year fixed rates.
Here are just a few of the new home listings this week:
- 1746 RHODES ST #6-314, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $362,000
- 1530 KEY BLVD #1123, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 – $365,000
- 1200 HARTFORD ST N #304, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $420,000
- 2568C ARLINGTON MILL DR S #3, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $459,000
- 3373 WAKEFIELD ST S #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $464,900
- 3917 6TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $624,900