Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, ”Your Orange Line Specialists.”
First, the bad news: this never-ending winter is still tormenting us and threatening another snow storm on Monday.
Better news: mortgage rates have NOT crept up this week as some analysts expected but held steady, and lenders are reporting some excellent new non-conforming products to help buyers. Good news: Some 63 properties went under contract last week demonstrating the market is on fire with strong buyer demand. Great news: Inventory is finally coming into the market with 79 new listings this week bringing the total available residential properties for sale to 378.
Heard on the street: Bidding wars have become common now with nice properties receiving up to 15 offers within 5 days on market. It’s deja vu all over again.
Here are just a few of the new home listings this week:
- 5562 LEE HWY #B-71, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $285,000
- 2542 FAIRFAX DR #1A, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $375,000
- 4831 27TH RD S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $409,000
- 66 BEDFORD ST N #66B, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $410,000
- 3613 9TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $560,000
- 5727 6TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $750,000
- 1704 QUINCY ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $895,000
- 1300 CRYSTAL DR #PH11S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202 – $2,785,000