Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, ”Your Orange Line Specialists.”
(Updated at 11:35 a.m.) No doubt the Arlington market is hot hot hot. Sellers are finally putting their properties on the market, and buyers are snatching them up just as fast.
Some 89 new listings came up for sale this week, and 86 properties went under contract ranging from $135,000 to $2 million. Nearly half of those ratified contracts were for condos. The condo inventory is relatively low compared to the last two years, but demand for condos is super strong making for some tough competition among the condo buyers.
Driving some of the demand is the continuing low interest rates. A few lenders even reported a reduction of rate to 4.25% for jumbo conforming 30-yr fixed. This heated up market as pushed the average days on market from 30 last week to only 26 this week. Looks like spring is finally here for awhile.
Here are just a few of the new home listings this week:
- 5560 LEE HWY #63-E, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $328,000
- 2021 21ST ST N #22, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $355,000
- 2860 ABINGDON ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $419,900
- 3800 FAIRFAX DR #1311, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $480,000
- 1050 TAYLOR ST #1-414, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $485,000
- 1600 OAK ST N #1208, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 – $580,000
- 3108 GROVE ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202 – $709,000
- 1707 QUEBEC ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $1,495,000