Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, ”Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Happy Fourth of July! Not everybody has gone to the beach or mountains for this week’s holiday.
Enough people stuck around to ratify 70 contracts in the last week, exceeding the number of new listings. Only 63 properties went on the market this last week, the slowest week for inventory since the snow storms in January and February.
We again saw a significant number of homes sell this week that had been listed for over 100 days, producing an average days on market of 38. The higher-end market appears to have slowed. Only five homes priced over $1 million were ratified in the last week. Interest rates remained steady at 4.16 percent for 30-year fixed.
- 3000 SPOUT RUN PKWY #A608, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $284,000
- 1024 UTAH ST #319, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $364,900
- 4501 ARLINGTON BLVD #809, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $415,000
- 3363 WAKEFIELD ST #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $468,900
- 4801 20TH PL N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $575,000
- 2144 QUEBEC ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $674,900
- 2689 MARCEY RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $960,000
- 1304 DANVILLE ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $989,000