For sale: unit No. 411 in Liberty Center, Ballston’s premier condominium (888 N. Quincy Street). Listed at $650,000, the price includes garage parking and extra storage.
There’s over 1,200 square feet of space in this sun-splashed two bedroom, two bath condominium with den. It features:
- Expansive balcony overlooking the landscaped courtyard
- Open kitchen features abundant light wood cabinet
- Generous granite countertops
- Gleaming stainless steel appliances
- Wood floors extend from the foyer through the living space
- Carpeting enhances the two bedrooms and private den
- Appealing master bathroom with separate soaking tub and shower
- Large second bathroom
- Washer and dryer
The building has a rooftop sundeck and swimming pool with spectacular view of the Washington and Virginia skylines. In addition, there is a gym, clubroom with entry to the courtyard where barbecues are available and a 24 hour front desk.
It’s a short stroll to Ballston Metro, shops, restaurants, grocery stores, movies, gyms, Kettler Ice Rink, Arlington County’s university-class central library, parks, bike path and tennis courts. Use the nearby Washington-Lee High School track and the indoor pool for a small user fee.
A wonderful home in a location you will value everyday. For more information please call Betsy Twigg at McEnearney Associates. Betsy can be reached at 703-967-4391 or via email@example.com.