Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The Arlington real estate market just keeps chugging along, nothing spectacular but nothing horrible either. It remains steady and consistent with 50 new listings coming on the market this last week, only a few of which were over $1 million.
During that time, 53 properties were ratified with an average sales price of $654,000, which includes condos, townhomes and detached homes. But of those, seven were over $1 million signaling a slight improvement in the high end market over the last several weeks.
Also, this week the days on market jumped to 63. This jump was caused by two outlier sales that had been on the market for 510 and 473 days, both well over $1 million, and both ratified after price adjustments. Check out the cute little cottage as listing of the week: 4502 32nd Road N.
- 3000 SPOUT RUN PKWY #B203, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $264,500
- 2700 16TH ST S #671, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $388,000
- 1301 COURTHOUSE RD #1707, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $443,800
- 5123 25TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $628,800
- 2222 VERMONT ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $791,000
- 50 FENWICK ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $925,000
- 1311 HIGHLAND ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,299,999
- 4502 32ND RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $2,995,000