Arlington Event Details
How to Make It a Great Speech with Ryan Avery
Ryan is in town to help you.
At the age of 25, Ryan Avery became the youngest World Champion of Public Speaking in history; competing
against more than 30,000 people from 116 countries to claim the 2012 World Championship title. Ryan is an
Emmy award-winning producer and has worked with global clients including Nike, Toyota, Nissan, Safeway,
Bank of America and more. Ryan has been seen and featured on CNBC, FOX and the Epoch Times. He writes,
speaks and travels the nation (and most recently the globe) teaching college students and young professionals
why communication matters.
- Learn the secrets to writing a great speech
- Discover how to wow your audience
- Unlock the tools to make your speech impactful
- Influence your audience to take action
- Uncover the ways to add humor to your speech