Arlington Event Details
Knock ‘N Roll Crab and Music Feast Fundraiser
Celebrate the start of summer in Arlington! ALL YOU CAN EAT Crab and Music Feast Fundraiser on May 18th.
We can’t think of a better way to spend a Saturday evening in May than to be elbow deep in Old Bay, eating pork, with a nice cold beer, surrounded by friends and enjoying great entertainment.
NOTE- This Crab Feast shindig is a Fundraiser benefiting two local non-profits Phoenix Bikes and T3 Honu.
- All You Can Eat Hot Steamed Jimmies
- Port City Brewing Company Beer
- Kosher hot dogs, beef & veggie burgers, steamed shrimp, steak fries, and corn
- Whole roasted pig
ENTERTAINMENT in the ‘Yard:
Featuring The Nine Songwriter Series & Comedians: The Justin Trawick Group PLUS Mission South, Andrea Pais, Tiffany Thompson, Future Band; And Comedians: Tyler Richardson, Randy Syphax, Abe Barth, and Emily Ruskowski.
Date: Saturday, May 18th (Rain or Shine)
Time: 5 PM to 10 PM; Entertainment to kick off at 7pm
Tickets: $50.00 Donation (incl. one raffle ticket) can be made at the eventfarm website (www.eventfarm.com/KnockNRoll)
- $10 raffle ticket buys you a chance to win the Grand Prize: Orbea 105 Carbon Road Bicycle (retail value $2,499)
- $5 raffle ticket buys you a chance to win: Westin Arlington Gateway Hotel overnight & dinner for two, Orca wetsuit; GC’s from Edible Arrangement, =PR=, EAC, and many more prizes…
“Friends + Crabs = Charity”