49°Mostly Cloudy

Home > General Discussion > How to Petition for traffic light study/change (Columbia Pike/Joyce) > Reply To: How to Petition for traffic light study/change (Columbia Pike/Joyce)

calmpanda December 17, 2012 - 4:55 pm #61410 Reply

From: http://www.arlingtonva.us/departments/EnvironmentalServices/dot/traffic/signals/EnvironmentalServicesHb16.aspx

  The County has created a 24-hour Traffic Signal Hotline so drivers can report any glitches in the County's new state-of-the-art system.

  • Drivers who encounter green lights that seem unusually short - or red lights that are unusually long - are invited to report the problem on the new recorded Traffic Signal Hotline at 703-228-6511 (TTY 703-228-4611). 
  • Drivers should provide their name and telephone number, and the location of the traffic signal. Technicians will inspect each signal reported on the hotline.
  • <link to problem-reporting form, go to page for link>

For more information about the traffic system, telephone the County’s Transportation Engineering Division Call Center at 703-228-6570.


Subscribe to our mailing list