Just curious if anyone is planning on going. Looks like fun. And, everyone will have to be polite.
I was considering it. I might not be able to because of work, though.
Dang are today’s news stories any indication of tomorrow’s event? If so, that’s pretty sad.
Will Clarendon Skank be there?
Networking without Clarendon Skank:
Networking with Clarendon Skank:
I might show up for a bit. Not really sure what to expect but it looks like fun.
More than anything I just have questions on what the night will bring.
1. What’s the over/under on people who post on this site getting called out?
2. Scratch the previous question, will anyone even admit to their online personas?
3. Anybody planning on trolling?
4. Will there be an all out brawl when pro and against urban chicken advocates meet? What about the street car vs articulated bus crowd?
5. How many cars will be flipped on the way to the event?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.