Are there things I simply must do in Arlington before I die?
I have a list of 25 things so far. I any suggestions?
this is no particular order:
- Run all of the W &OD
- Go to an event at each public library
- Sing the arlington rap in front of ballston mall
- Meet remy mustsfai
- Meet all of the current arlington county board members
- Go caroling in north arlington
- Buy brown flip flops
- Investigate Rosslyn Golds Gym
- Walk all of Columbia pike
- Eat every every flavor of cupcake from Red Velvet
- Attend movie monday at the Cinema draft house
- Attend my neighborhoods monthy meeting
- volunteer at the Animal Welfare League
- Donate to the local schools music department
- Attend a high school football game
- Ride the street car in it’s entirety
- Eat Bunch at Whitlow’s
- Go Salsa Dancing
- Take a Zumba Class
- Dog walk in shrlington
- attend a arlington meetup even
- go to the arlington planetarium
- survive eating from the weenie beenie
- play some pick up basket ball at a recreation center
- photograph every park in arlington
I’ve visited every Arlingon County historical marker. List is here.
I would add:
- lay a Christmas wreath at ANC
- see the flying squirrels at Long Branch
- visit the boundary stones
- eat brunch at Cassatts
- visit all the old forts
Fedworker…thats alot of work going to every single froyo place in arlington i mean new ones open each day!
26.each at every froyo place in arlington
27. lay a wreath at ANC
28. see flying squirrels at long branch
29. visit the boundary stones
30. each brunch at cassatts
31. visit all the old forts
32. tour each Arlington Historical Marker
Hike the Potomac Heritage Trail
Ride a Capital Bikeshare bike
– Flip an SUV
– Play bocce at Bluemont
hey…that flipped SUV was out side my house and I didn’t even notice till i went to ArlNow.
Do NOT hike the Potomac heritage trail in the summer. Way too hot to be doing that. Add in the stench of dead animals. Winter might be okay if it’ snot slippery, especially by the rocks.
how many on your list have u done, misskittencat? or is this a list of to do things from here on out?
- visit the parking garage where “Deep Throat” met with Woodward
- drop acid in front of Jim Morrison’s house (kidding!)
- take part in a seance in front of Shirley MacLaine (and Warren Beaty’s) house (still kidding)
- visit the scene of the Clay-Randolph duel
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.