Join us in celebrating the 35th Festival Argentino, an annual day-long festival celebrating the culture of Argentina & Latin-America through Music, Food, Exhibitors and Culture in Arlington. The Festival Argentino 2022 is presented under the auspices of the Embassy of Argentina in Washington and funded in part by the Arlington Cultural Affairs Division of Arlington Economic Development and the Arlington Commission for the Arts. The fest has been declared an event of Cultural Interest by the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Argentina.
The Festival, which began in 1987, brings together cultures and generations — there’s something for everyone! The event is made up of:
- Live entertainment — performances from local and international talent including Argentine Folklore, Tango, Latino Rock and Pop music and dances
- Food trucks and Argentine specialties, such as “choripan” prepared by Argentine grillmasters
- Exhibitors showcase — support small businesses by shopping arts and crafts from over a dozen vendors
- Raffle — entry in Raffle is included in the admission ticket. The grand prize is 2 tickets round trip flight from Washington, DC (IAD) to one of Argentina destinations, courtesy of Copa Airlines
When: Saturday May 21st
Doors open at 3:30 p.m.
Performances on-stage start at 5:50 p.m.
- Early Bird: $20 (purchased before May 21)
- Minors: $15 (under 12 years old)
- Day of the Event: $30 for adults
Visit our website here