Join us in celebrating the 34th Festival Argentino, an annual day-long festival of Argentinean & Latin-American Music, Food, Exhibitors and Culture in Arlington, Virginia. The Festival Argentino 2021 is presented under the auspices of the Embassy of Argentina and partially supported by funding from Arlington Cultural Affairs Division of Arlington Economic Development and the Arlington Commission for the Arts.
The Festival, which began in 1987, brings together cultures and generations — there’s something for everyone!
- Live entertainment: Enjoy performances from local and international talent including Argentine Folklore, Tango, Latino Rock and Pop music and dances
- Food truck and Argentine asado prepared by Argentine grillmasters
- Exhibitors showcase outdoor: Support small businesses by shopping from over a dozen vendors with arts and crafts and food samples (and technology in times of pandemic) on display.
- Outdoor family activities, including family soccer on the grassy area.
- There is free parking and a raffle included in the admission ticket. Win a round-trip flight from Washington, D.C., to Buenos Aires, courtesy of Copa Airlines.
- Updates: Follow the Festival Argentino on social media
When: Saturday Sept. 18, 2021
Doors open at 4 p.m.
Performances on-stage start at 6 p.m.
- Early bird: $20 (purchased before Sept. 17, 2021)
- Minors: $15 (under 12 years old)
- Day of the event: $30 for adults
For sponsorship, vendor, press or general inquiries, e-mail: [email protected].
We look forward to sharing the vibrant culture and spirit of Argentina!