Celebrate a decade of successes in Arlington’s effort to end homelessness!
Jon the partners of Arlington’s 10 Year Plan to End Homelessness for this annual informational session on homelessness in our community. As we conclude year 10 of the 10 Year Plan to End Homelessness, we’ll review successes and challenges, and share the exciting path ahead.
• State Sen. Barbara Favola
• Arlington County Board Chair Katie Cristol
• Marymount President Matthew D. Shank, Ph.D.
• Latest data and trends
• Biggest challenges
• What’s next? Learn about our new strategic plan
• Q&A with community homelessness experts
• Opportunities for individuals and organizations to help