How many people in Arlington are homeless?
What trends or patterns are we seeing?
What is being done to prevent homelessness?
Join the partners of Arlington’s 10 Year Plan to End Homelessness for this annual informational session on homelessness in our community.
• Arlington County Board Vice Chair Katie Cristol
• Marymount President Matthew D. Shank, Ph.D.
• 10 Year Plan to End Homelessness Co-Chair Dave Leibson
• Latest data and trends
• Strategies to prevent and end homelessness
• Biggest challenges
• Q&A with County homelessness experts
• Thursday, March 23, 2017
• 7-8:30 p.m.
• Marymount University Conference Center, Reinsch Library Building
2807 N Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA 22207
• Use the 26th St. entrance to campus
• Parking garage to the left as you enter from 26th St.
• Light refreshments