Information-packed home buying class in Arlington, VA to be held on 12/12/17!
The first 3 to attend class get a free Google Chromecast!
Attend the free Home Buyer Class hosted by Orange Line Living and learn all of our tips and get $1,500 towards your next home purchase! + $500 towards appraisal from Pure Mortgage!
You will get a comprehensive explanation of the home purchasing process – there’s more to know than you’d think. The Orange Line Living Team will be teaching all of the acronyms and definitions you will need, what happens at each stage of your transaction, real strategies on how to negotiate a lower purchase price, the different type of loans available, and much more.
There will be local specialists from multiple industries in attendance, so come with questions.
Benefits of Attending
• $1,500 credit towards your new home or towards early lease termination
• 12-month home buy-back guarantee
• Wine and cheese provided
• $500 off your appraisal
• AND the first 3 to attend will receive a Google Chromecast!
The event is hosted by best-selling author and top nationally-ranked real estate agent Dan Lesniak, author of The HyperLocal HyperFast Real Estate Agent. Dan and his team have developed a special process that has allowed them to help over one thousand local families buy or sell their home.
• When: Tuesday 12/12/17 at 6:00pm
• Where: Orange Line Living, 1600 Wilson Blvd, Suite 101, Arlington, VA 22209
• Cost: Free
• Parking: Validated Parking or Free Street Parking
• Food: Wine and Cheese
• Contact: [email protected] or call 571-969-7653
Space is limited so be sure to register here or at arlingtonhomebuyerclass.com
How Renters Can Prepare to Buy:
1. Understand the full cost of ownership: Principal, interest, taxes, insurance, HOA fees, and expenses.
2. Know your tax benefits: Mortgage interest and property taxes are deductible!
3. Identify mortgages that fit your budget and timeline: Fixed rate vs adjustable, tons of different loan programs requiring from 0% to 20% down.
4. Start preparing your credit score now: Renters with only 1 credit card should start obtaining more credit and pay on time to establish more history.