The Art Institute of Washington is partnering with Bangkok University, Thailand to bringing authentic Thai cuisine to the Washington D.C. metropolitan area. Beginning June 17, guest are invited the Arlington campus to meet and greet trained Thai chefs as they demonstrate step-by-step instructions on how to prepare Thai banana pancake, spicy grilled beef salad, and sweet pomegranate in coconut milk, among many more recipes.
What you will experience:
• Watch as Thai chefs prepare authentic cuisines
• Taste and take home a recipe book of Thai dishes
• Tour the campus and the culinary kitchens
• Meet the Thai chefs and The Art Institute of Washington culinary faculty
1. DATES AND TIMES
• Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 9:30 AM & 1:30 PM
• Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 9:30 AM & 1:30 PM
• Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 9:30 AM & 1:30 PM
• Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
The Art Institute of Washington
1820 North Fort Myer Drive
Arlington, VA 22209
To RSVP visit The Art Institute of Washington’s Eventbrite page.