Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington is now enjoying its highest level of inventory for the year so far at 554 homes, townhomes, and condos actively for sale. This is good news for buyers in all price ranges.
Also good news, lenders are reporting that rates have dipped a tiny bit, and new mortgage products are being introduced tailored to several niche markets, like first-time buyers and super jumbo borrowers. Buyers were their busiest yet this year racking up 90 ratified contracts in the last week. Those purchases were evenly spread across all price points, from $125,000 to $1.7 million.
Sellers, on the other hand, were shy about putting their homes on the market with only 63 new listings for the week; that’s a 35 percent drop from the week before. The average “days on market” also dropped dramatically from the previous week of 30 days to last week of only 18 days demonstrating that buyer demand remains super strong as the market enters the summer months.
- 1200 ARLINGTON RIDGE RD #107, ARLINGTON, VA 22202 - $285,950
- 2717 WALTER REED DR #C, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $315,900
- 4801 29TH ST S ##2732, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $445,000
- 1530 KEY BLVD #1230, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 – $579,000
- 1200 HARTFORD ST #306, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $617,500
- 420 HIGHLAND ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 - $639,900
- 1021 GARFIELD ST N #610, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $659,000
- 6410 16TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $679,000