Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The Arlington real estate market has settled into a steady, moderate pace with some interesting twists. Some 64 new listings came on the market in the last week, while 61 properties went under contract. That’s a higher ratio than we’ve seen since April.
The average days on market has jumped from a steady 30-32 to 45, prompted by many sales this week of properties that had been on the market a long time. There was an unusual number of ratified contracts on properties that had been listed for months: three sold with DOM over 200; four sold with DOM over 100; and 13 sold with DOM over 50.
With inventory still very low, it appears buyers are taking a second look at properties that have been around a while and are waiting for price drops and then pouncing. Mortgage rates have been kind to buyers this past week, with the average for 30-year fixed rate dropping from 4.24 percent to 4.16 percent.
- 1728 RHODES ST #5-281, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $274,900
- 2813 COLUMBUS ST #2699, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $405,000
- 54 BEDFORD ST #54B, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $420,000
- 1200 HARTFORD ST #509, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $425,000
- 1021 GARFIELD ST #701, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $675,000
- 927 EDGEWOOD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $849,900
- 2915 2ND RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $874,900
- 1304 DANVILLE ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 - $989,000