If the election results go their way, the Tea Party will be partying in Arlington on Nov. 2.
The Clarendon-based Leadership Institute, a sort of conservative political training camp, will host “an election night victory party for 350 conservative and Tea Party activists.”
Those activists are expected to include:
- Ken Cuccinelli, Virginia Attorney General
- Morton Blackwell, President of the Leadership Institute
- Brent Bozell, President of the Media Research Center
- Jenny Beth Martin and Mark Meckler, Co-Founders and National Coordinators of the Tea Party Patriots
- Grover Norquist, President of Americans for Tax Reform
- Tony Perkins, President of the Family Research Council
The Leadership Institute is inviting journalists and bloggers to the event, billing it as a “one-stop conservative central” to get reaction to election results from leaders of the conservative movement.
According to a press release, the theme of the party is “Replacing the ruling class with constitutional small government conservatives.”