Arlington’s Got Talent, the annual talent show for D.C.-area performers hosted by Leadership Arlington, is back for another year on Wednesday, Oct. 29.
The show is $30 in advance and $40 at the door at Clarendon Ballroom (3185 Wilson Blvd). It all starts at 6:30 p.m. with a social hour before the eight performers who were chosen take the stage.
The performers on Wednesday night, selected from 23 submissions, will be:
- Maryland-based rapper Nik Martin
- Pop, funk and R&B singer Travis Tucker
- Singer Alyssa Gurley
- A capella group Euphonism
- Yorktown High School student Aastha Paneru, performing Nepalese dance
- Former U.S. Marine and standup comedian Cerrome Russell
- Crooner and Marine Corps reservist Teague
- Guitarist Bau Bau
The winner of the talent show gets $500, and the rest of the proceeds from the night go to Leadership Arlington’s scholarship fund