Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Here we are on the eve of… New Year’s Eve.
It’s been another great year housing-wise in the D.C. area. According to the Case-Shiller index, prices in the D.C. area rose nearly three percent, year-to-date, even after a string of incredibly strong years.
By all indications, this positive momentum should continue through the next year, fueled in part by a strong local job market, low unemployment and high average salaries in comparison to other major markets.
For property owners in Arlington and beyond, here’s to keeping that mojo going well through 2016 and beyond. And now, on to this week’s stats…
This week, as of December 27, there are 160 detached homes, 43 townhouses and 251 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 11 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is the final batch of 2015 Just Reduced Properties (and yes, we’ll be back in the New Year!):
- 1324 North Adams Court, 22201 (NOW: $975,000 – Reduced $10,000 on 12/27)
- 1200 North Hartford Street #208, 22201 (NOW: $604,900 – Reduced $5,100 on 12/24)
- 3705 Four Mile Run Drive, 22206 (NOW: $439,900 – Reduced $10,000 on 12/21)
- 2400 Clarendon Boulevard #915, 22201 (NOW: $425,000 – Reduced $22,000 on 12/21)
- 2100 Glebe Road, 22204 (NOW: $389,900 – Reduced $39,100 on 12/21)
- 801 Greenbrier Street #309, 22204 (NOW: $355,000 – Reduced $10,000 on 12/23)
- 4600 South Four Mile Run Drive #1019, 22204 (NOW: $169,000 – Reduced $1,000 on 12/27)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.