The mayor went on a rat walkabout, the outcry grows over a plan to end sports on the National Mall, Anacostia is getting a bookstore and more news of the day over in the District.
- D.C. officials rail against GOP tax plan. [Post]
- And how it could affect the local housing market. [UrbanTurf]
- Let my people go (play sports on the Mall). [Post]
- More of that. [WAMU]
- Anacostia is getting its first bookstore in more than two decades. [Curbed]
- Cherry blossom trees throughout the season. [Post]
- Get ready to roll your eyes. [Washingtonian]
- Rooftop ice skating! [Post]
- With a side of luxury igloos? [Washingtonian]
- Ohioians skip school trip to D.C. over safety concerns. [WAMU]
- Bowser took a rat walk in Dupont. [NBC]
- Should this couple get a handicapped street parking spot? [WJLA]
- Things people have tossed over the White House fence recently. [Washingtonian]
- Car2go is phasing out their trademark Smart cars though it will take a little while. [Jalopnik/Twitter]
- The Palisades is getting two pre fab homes. [WBJ]
- D.C. filed raze applications for Barry Farms. [Curbed]
A mini-baby boom could deliver Arlington Public Schools a slight enrollment bump through 2033, according to the latest 10-year projections. The report says live births are predicted to increase by…
Rustico is closing its doors in Ballston. The craft-beer-centric restaurant serving “artisan pizza” and “creative American cuisine” at 4075 Wilson Blvd plans to welcome its last customers on Sunday, March…
A church that used to meet in school auditoriums is now hosting big acts in contemporary Christian music in its new digs in Ballston Quarter mall.
Car Fire Near Ballston — A vehicle caught fire in the northbound lanes of N. Glebe Road near 16th Street N. yesterday morning, closing the busy artery for an extended…
Early Years Preschool is a small non-profit preschool and parents day out program that has served local families since 1992. Early Years Preschool is located in the Cherrydale neighborhood at 3701 Lorcom Lane.
Early Years Preschool offers part-time programs for young children between 12 months – 5 years old. Early Years also offers a 6 week summer program! The school day is 9:30-2:30, with the option of morning extended day offered at 9am. Families have the flexibility of registering for 1-3 days/week in their parent’s day out program (12 months- 2 year olds) and 2-5 days/week for their preschool program (3-5 year olds).
Early Years’ teachers provide a nurturing environment that promotes the development of a child’s emotional, social, cognitive, and physical skills. Creative and stimulating theme-based activities allow each child to develop and learn at his or her own pace through exploration and play.
Learn more about Early Years Preschool by contacting the admissions team at [email protected] or by visiting their website at http://www.earlyyearspreschool.org
Dreaming of small-town charm with big-city convenience? Look no further than 7156 Main St in Clifton, Virginia! Nestled just 30 miles from the heart of Washington D.C., this picturesque property offers the best of both worlds.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city to find tranquility in this quaint, historic town. With its tree-lined streets and friendly community atmosphere, Clifton is the perfect place to call home. Yet, with its close proximity to the nation’s capital, you’ll never be far from the excitement and opportunities of urban living.
Imagine weekends exploring local shops, dining at charming cafes, and enjoying outdoor adventures in nearby parks. Then, commute to D.C. for work or play, soaking in all the culture, entertainment, and career opportunities the city has to offer.
Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of this idyllic lifestyle. Schedule a tour of 7156 Main St today and experience the best of small-town living near a big city!
Having worked with the likes of Gary Numan, DJ Neidermeyer lends authenticity a go-go. Enough to satisfy even the purists.
The Renegade boasts all of the virtues of Arlington’s premier music venues while providing bar bites that rival most restaurants