The mayor went on a rat walkabout, the outcry grows over a plan to end sports on the National Mall, Anacostia is getting a bookstore and more news of the day over in the District.
- D.C. officials rail against GOP tax plan. [Post]
- And how it could affect the local housing market. [UrbanTurf]
- Let my people go (play sports on the Mall). [Post]
- More of that. [WAMU]
- Anacostia is getting its first bookstore in more than two decades. [Curbed]
- Cherry blossom trees throughout the season. [Post]
- Get ready to roll your eyes. [Washingtonian]
- Rooftop ice skating! [Post]
- With a side of luxury igloos? [Washingtonian]
- Ohioians skip school trip to D.C. over safety concerns. [WAMU]
- Bowser took a rat walk in Dupont. [NBC]
- Should this couple get a handicapped street parking spot? [WJLA]
- Things people have tossed over the White House fence recently. [Washingtonian]
- Car2go is phasing out their trademark Smart cars though it will take a little while. [Jalopnik/Twitter]
- The Palisades is getting two pre fab homes. [WBJ]
- D.C. filed raze applications for Barry Farms. [Curbed]
Happy Friday, Arlington. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! Today might have been a light publishing day for us, but rest assured: we’re not hearing of much news happening locally,…
The National Weather Service has issued a Special Weather Statement about the strong winds that are currently gusting in Arlington and across the region. Forecasters are cautioning that the gusts…
A 3 BD/1 BA home on one level, and new roof, stove and refrigerator is included in the latest Open Houses.
As people begin to travel for the holidays, this week’s Statutes of Liberty discusses new COVID-19 requirements for travel.