A longtime D.C. politics reporter is leaving his station, annual restaurant reviews, the transformation of Love nightclub, and other news of the day over in the District.
- Top 15 venture capital deals for D.C. startups in 2017. [DC Inno]
- D.C. prisoners who are incarcerated hundreds of miles from home face extra barriers to rehabilitation. [Post]
- Nursery and delivery rooms at United Medical Center will remain closed. [Post]
- Parents meet 911 operator who helped delivery their baby. [WTOP]
- Men use stolen church van to rob CityCenter retailer. [NBC]
- “Street medics” made up a third of defendants in the first Inauguration Day rioting trial. [Washingtonian]
- Reporter gets special D.C. police training for a look inside the force. [NBC]
- Faux velvet couches, cocktail tables, and a few pool tables are still scattered as Love nightclub space goes through a metamorphosis. [WBJ]
- Food writers dish on their favorite (and least fave) eats in the city this year. [BYT]
- Washingtonian readers also share their favorite restaurants of 2017. [Washingtonian]
- The varying costs of a studio apartment in D.C. [Urban Turf]
- The Newseum is updating its biographical info Matt Lauer and Bill O’Reilly in light of #metoo allegations. [Washingtonian]
- Holiday gift ideas for your D.C. friends. [BYT]
- Waterfront ANC votes to outlaw the sale and use of gasoline-powered leaf blowers. [Popville]
- Tom Sherwood will leave WRC on December 28 after 28 years. [Washingtonian]
- Should Metro make rail-bus transfers free? [GGW]
- Town Tavern is stealing Christmas. [Washingtonian]
- A sweet display of D.C. architecture. [Curbed]
Good Wednesday evening, Arlington. Today we published articles that were read a total of 10000 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today —…
Police are investigating the first reported homicide of the year in Arlington. According to Arlington County police, a man was found dead in an apartment on the 100 block of…
3 Car Detached Garages
Last week, the Arlington County Board voted unanimously to allow homeowners, builders and developers to convert or build new 2-6 unit homes throughout the county.
Synetic Theater Camps are a wildly fun, highly accessible choice for young people who love moving, playing games, and making memories. Registration is open now for Summer Camps (sessions June 20-August 25) and there are even a few spots left for Spring Break camp, April 3-7.
Located in National Landing, these performance-based camps are designed for students of all ages – no theater or performance experience required.
Led by professional teaching artists, campers learn acting, movement, and technical theater skills through the lens of Physical Theater. Physical Theater incorporates acting, movement, dance, mime, and acrobatics. If you’ve seen a Cirque du Soleil performance, you’ll find many similarities.
Most first-time campers are new to the performing arts, and teaching artists are well-versed in engaging students at all levels. Parents and campers report that one of the best parts of Synetic is the community, with many families returning year after year because they feel a strong sense of belonging.
EDBS Dental Billing Solutions is pleased to announce that it has achieved compliance with the federally mandated standards of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) through the use of Compliancy Group’s proprietary HIPAA methodology, The Guard® compliance tracking software, and HIPAA Seal of Compliance®.
The HIPAA Seal of Compliance is issued to organizations that have implemented an effective HIPAA compliance program through the use of The Guard, Compliancy Group’s proprietary compliance tracking solution.
Clients and patients are becoming more aware of the requirements of HIPAA compliance and how the regulation protects their personal information. Forward-thinking providers like EDBS Dental Billing Solutions choose the HIPAA Seal of Compliance to differentiate their services.
“Since the nature of our business being exclusively remote, we take HIPAA compliance very seriously. With the help of Compliancy Group, we are able to take steps to fortify our systems to protect PHI information and familiarize each employee about HIPAA and how we can further safeguard PHI data.” said EDBS Dental Billing Solutions founder Goldie De Leon.
WHS Spring Festival
Join us at the WHS Spring Festival on April 22, 2023, from 10am- 3pm at Wakefield High School(main parking lot). Come out to shop, play, and eat!
Shop local vendors, arts & crafts, new and used items, food vendors/trucks, and
District 27 Toastmasters 2023 Virtual Conference
District 27 Toastmasters invites you to its annual conference where you can hear phenomenal speakers, attend professional development and personal growth seminars about leadership, negotiation, communication, teamwork, and mentorship. Learn how to develop your personal story and how to improve