Metro delays, new designs for RFK, the best restaurant in Washington, and other news of the day over in the District.
- Co-working space with childcare option to open this fall. [Curbed]
- Washingtonian names Metier its best restaurant for 2018. [Washingtonian]
- D.C.-based startup expands throughout Europe. [DC Inno]
- Track work to disrupt Metrorail this weekend. [WTOP]
- Should black D.C. residents be worried about the latest jobs report? [Afro]
- The District has “never seen art like this.” [East City Art]
- New designs for RFK project’s first phase. [WBJ]
- Four shows to catch this weekend. [Post]
- Police raid downtown lounge, seizing more than 25 pounds of marijuana. [Post]
- Elton John’s farewell tour is coming in the fall. [WTOP]
- Devastated mom speaks about daughter’s suicide at D.C. boarding school. [NBC]
- Dockless bikes are being found in the weirdest of places. [NBC]
- Capital Pride Alliance names new members. [Metro Weekly]
- Local Taqueria coming to former Eatsa space downtown. [Popville]
The owner of the bakery Cake Baby is celebrating one year of opening at the Pentagon City mall — and being out of her parents’ house. In December 2021, a…
A coalition of parents will be marching on Friday at Wakefield High School to encourage students not to use drugs and to demand a countywide response to in-school opioid use….
The freshest cold-pressed juice, cashew milks and cleanses delivered straight to your home or office from Greenheart Juice Shop! Greenheart delivers to over 100 zip codes in Virginia, D.C., and Maryland. Check your delivery day here and…
Renovations to a pair of office buildings in Crystal City, including the construction of a new pedestrian plaza, are set to wrap up this spring. Work kicked off last year…
Need help dealing with anxiety, depression or stress?
If you’re struggling to cope with anxiety, depression or stress, our virtual psychotherapy services can help. We offer a confidential and convenient service that’s tailored to your needs.
In our practice, cognitive behavioral therapy (or CBT) is an important tool we use to provide effective relief for those facing anxiety and depression. We believe that cognitive change can be used to improve behaviors and emotions, thus allowing you to achieve mental wellness. By understanding the cognitive distortions that lead to negative thought patterns, we are able to create interventions tailored to each of our clients. This empowering approach can help you gain control of how your own thoughts, beliefs, and behaviors impact your experience. With CBT, our service provides an effective treatment that can bring long-term change and mental stability.
Book a free consultation today and see how we can help you live a happier and healthier life.
St. Charles offers a play-based curriculum in a welcoming, Christ-centered environment.
Our program focuses on socio-emotional development and kindergarten readiness through hands-on and engaging activities. Our programs offer different schedules ranging from 7:30 am-5:30 pm for students, ages 2-5. We feature a full-day Jr. kindergarten class for older 4’s/5’s. Our facility includes a full-sized gymnasium, school chapel, and library. All of our students enjoy music and physical education weekly. Children have an opportunity to participate in enrichment classes such as soccer, basketball, ballet, and science.
We offer Summer Camp with weekly themes and twice a week water play, including Fun Friday moon bounce. Please join us for our Open House Feb. 3 at 9:30 am and 11:00 am. Click here to sign-up.
For more information or to schedule a tour, visit us at www.stcharlesarlington.org or call (703) 527-0608.
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, join us for a series of vignettes that revolve around the theme of love. Taking place in an almost-town called Almost, Maine, we will show you different, but important, facet of love in each