Lots of things to do next month, a coffee shop controversy, and other news of the day over in the District.
- New Hill East coffee shop’s Twitter page offends residents with photos. [Popville]
- “I can’t run an office on free.” [Washingtonian]
- Restauranteur says minimum wage hikes may force him out of the city. [Eater]
- A D.C. corrections officer was charged in a human trafficking investigation involving a teen. [NBC]
- Ice cream queen is coming to D.C. [Eater]
- D.C. ranks sixth for most construction cranes in the country. [Curbed]
- High school student dies weeks after being attacked in classroom. [Post]
- How much sushi does $40 get you at six D.C. restaurants? [WCP]
- American University rolls out plan to fight racism. [WTOP]
- Planet Fitness is coming to Ward 7 shopping center. [Popville]
- Pidzza opens one location, closes another. [Popville]
- 17 things to do in February. [Washingtonian]
- Why Mark Ein decided to purchased the Washington City Paper. [DC Inno]
- Best and worst times of the year to find a new apartment in the city. [Curbed]
All lanes of eastbound I-66 lanes approaching Rosslyn were closed tonight due to a crash. A car crashed and overturned shortly after 8:30 p.m. No serious injuries were reported but…
Looking for something to do this week in Arlington? Check out the following selections from our event calendar. If you’d like to see your event featured, fill out this form….
It’s a little less park-like than New York City’s High Line, but Arlington County has come up with a concept for new pedestrian bridge from Crystal City to National Airport….
Searching for a new place? Join the open house event at 1500 Arlington Apartments this Saturday.
INF Care Virtual Concierge is a new and inviting option to remote assistance that leverages the best of what technology should encompass with quality interaction.
For the busy individual that needs a way to reduce stress and tackle caring for an older family member that lives alone.
For the maturing adult that just needs help with everyday tedious tasks, connectivity, and access to data on their everyday habits to pinpoint areas that need more attention.
Looking for a more convenient way to work out?
On the Go Fitness Pro offers in home personal training. We bring the gym to you, so you can save time and skip the hassle of going to the gym. Plus, our trainers are certified and experienced, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible workout.
We provide all the equipment needed for a great workout or we can use the equipment that you have.
Schedule a free consultation today and see how we can help you achieve your fitness goals.
Mini Family & Pet Photo Sessions
Beat the rush and sign up to get your holiday photos now!
Bring your kids! Bring your dogs!
Check out the DeSilva Studios website. Look at the images and see if you like them