Dating in the city, a bitcoin real estate deal, #DCision18 debate, and other news of the day over in the District.
- Last night’s forum for D.C. Council’s at-large and chairman seats in hashtags. [Twitter]
- And livestream. [Facebook]
- Restaurateur Ruth Gresser heads to Spring Valley for her fifth location. [Washingtonian]
- 71-year-old man fatally stabbed in Northwest apartment. [Post]
- Amtrak train separates after leaving Union Station. [Post]
- Landscape of love. [NBC]
- Changes at The Gibson. [WCP]
- George Washington students demand change after racist incident. [Post]
- Lincoln Park Kitchen is moving downtown. [Popville]
- You can buy a condo in Northwest with bitcoin. [Post]
- Houses designed with dogs in mind. [Washingtonian]
- Fast casual greek spot to open downtown. [X2]
- Elderly man in wheelchair robbed after getting out of a cab. [Post]
- Daughter of journalist David Carr will talk about the 1,900+ emails he sent her, and more at the Warner Theatre. [WCP]
- D.C.’s most iconic modern buildings–mapped. [Curbed]
- Duo nails the concept of a neighborhood restaurant “at a time when the term is abused in D.C.” [WCP]
Did you know the Arlington Public Library lets you borrow free energy efficiency tools? The latest Rethink Energy shares the details.
President Joe Biden paid a visit to Arlington and the recently-renovated Lubber Run Park, in support of Democrat Terry McAuliffe’s Virginia gubernatorial bid.
With one month to go before school starts, parents are being urged to enroll their kids in some Arlington public schools amid a continued drop in enrollment. Screenshots and emails…
When Marjorie Tarantino was closing on the purchase of her townhouse this spring, she learned there were problems with the deck. Tarantino had bought a property in the Richard Bassett…