D.C.’s largest construction project ever breaks ground, a Black Panther-themed pop-up bar opens this weekend, a look at stylish lavatories, and other news of the day over in the District.
- Where to snag a super last-minute Valentine’s Day gift. [Urban Scrawl]
- Mayor breaks ground on Frederick Douglass Memorial Bridge. [Curbed]
- Get a sneak peak of Hirshhorn’s new lobby tonight. [Popville]
- A car crash rescue. [NBC]
- Summer camps geared toward academics. [Post]
- And others for skills like biking budgeting, sewing. [Post]
- Sign up to volunteer for the Cherry Blossom festival. [Popville]
- The inaugural opening of the Creative Entrepreneur’s Gallery at The Hive 2.0. [East City Art]
- Instagrammable restaurant bathrooms. [Eater]
- You can audition to sing the National Anthem for the Washington Nationals. [WTOP]
- Visit a Black Panther-themed pop-up bar this weekend at a U Street bar. [Eater]
- D.C. has third largest Jewish population in the country. [Post]
- Accidental fines sent to some District residents. [WTOP]
- “Their faces just fall… it happens every single day.” [Post]
- Celebrity murals–mapped. [Curbed]
- Amen to the Line. [Post]
A D.C. deputy mayor is on leave after a reported assault in Arlington. The incident happened Saturday around 12:30 p.m. but was not reported to police until Monday evening, an…
A man who was charged with a hate crime after allegedly shoving a restaurant employee in Crystal City and refusing to pay for his meal pled guilty to a lesser…
Many myths surround car maintenance and repair but CarCare To Go is here to debunk them and provide simplicity to car repair.
(Updated 6:00 p.m.) A new survey shows that a majority of Arlingtonians are satisfied with public transit, but their levels of satisfaction vary by geography. Mobility Lab, a division of…
INF Care Virtual Concierge is a new and inviting option to remote assistance that leverages the best of what technology should encompass with quality interaction.
For the busy individual that needs a way to reduce stress and tackle caring for an older family member that lives alone.
For the maturing adult that just needs help with everyday tedious tasks, connectivity, and access to data on their everyday habits to pinpoint areas that need more attention.
Looking for a more convenient way to work out?
On the Go Fitness Pro offers in home personal training. We bring the gym to you, so you can save time and skip the hassle of going to the gym. Plus, our trainers are certified and experienced, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible workout.
We provide all the equipment needed for a great workout or we can use the equipment that you have.
Schedule a free consultation today and see how we can help you achieve your fitness goals.
Mini Family & Pet Photo Sessions
Beat the rush and sign up to get your holiday photos now!
Bring your kids! Bring your dogs!
Check out the DeSilva Studios website. Look at the images and see if you like them