Market Common Clarendon is hosting a free concert series called “Rock the Loop” from May through July.
The concerts are held from 6:30-8:30 p.m. every Thursday at “The Loop” in the shopping center.
Here’s the full concert schedule below:
- May 17 – Gary Smallwood (Classic Rock/Blues)
- May 24 – Shane Gamble (Country Rock)
- May 31 – Driven to Clarity (Acoustic Covers)
- June 7 – Hand Painted Swinger (Pop Rock)
- June 14 – Chris Bruno (Popular Covers)
- June 21 – Yellow Tie Guy (Rock/Alternative/Folk)
- June 28 – Smokin’ Lounge (Pop/Rock/Jazz)
- July 5 – Brian Weber (Rock/Blues/Folk)
- July 12 – Elizabeth, Phil & Chris (Rock/Latin/Go-go)
- July 19 – Nina Casey Trio (Acoustic Blues/Swing)
- July 26 – Phil Kominski (Acoustic/Folk)
Market Common Clarendon is also offering free concerts for kids each Friday through August, starting at 10:30 a.m. each day.
Photo via Facebook
A dog is lucky to be alive after getting caught in a fence along I-395. Animal control officers from the Animal Welfare League of Arlington rescued the petrified pup from…
Peter’s Take is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. Even prior to COVID-19, APS students’ reading proficiency had been on the decline–a problem which Superintendent…
Firefighters are working to rescue an injured driver after their car careened off the northbound GW Parkway and into a thick patch of woods, just north of Spout Run.
With the opening of a new concourse at Reagan National Airport, aircraft noise above Arlington remains at a high volume and the region is still studying ways to mitigate the…