Cabarets run for approximately one hour. Tickets for individual performances are $35 and all-access passes are available for $175.
The first ten cabarets are listed below. The full schedule may be found on Signature Theatre’s website, and performances run through Aug. 4.
- July 19 (8 p.m.) — The Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington, D.C.: It Takes Two
- July 20 (7 p.m.) — Rochelle Rice: American Remix
- July 20 (9 p.m.) — Mason Cabaret: An Evening with Stephen Sondheim
- July 21 (7 p.m. and 9 p.m.) — Bob McDonald: Best of Bob
- July 22 (5 p.m.) — Monumental Theatre: Flip Flop, A Miscast Cabaret
- July 22 (7 p.m.) — Nova Y. Payton and Mark G. Meadows: Hotter than July
- July 24 (8 p.m.) — Awa Sal Secka: Soul Divas
- July 25 (8 p.m.) — Nova Y. Payton and Mark G. Meadows: Hotter than July
- July 26 (8 p.m.) — Erin Driscoll: Ladies’ Night
The Washington Post has noted Signature Theatre’s cabaret series for lending the stage to out-of-town performers and promoting cabaret in the D.C. area. The Signature Theatre’s productions are routinely recognized as among the region’s best — they have won 107 Helen Hayes Awards and received 411 nominations.
Photos courtesy Signature Theatre