Changes Psychological Services, PLLC is so excited to announce our expansion to Arlington! We are an insurance-based, mental health private practice that opened in Washington, DC in 2016. We strive to provide the highest quality, evidenced-based treatment while making each therapy experience engaging, collaborative and fun! We have immediate telehealth openings in Virginia and we proudly accept BCBS plans (CareFirst, Anthem, FEP, HMO and PPO)!
Our providers specialize in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for adults. CBT is a solution-focused and goal-oriented treatment that focuses on tangible skills and techniques that help you build better coping strategies, manage your symptoms and live your best life! Our clients include college/graduate students, early and mid-career professionals, federal and local government employees, healthcare workers and new parents. Our areas of expertise include the following:
• Generalized Anxiety Disorder (excessive worry, rumination and thoughts that get “stuck”)
• Social Anxiety Disorder (difficulty with social interactions, performance-related concerns)
• Specific Phobias (fear of needles, driving, flying, heights, etc.)
• Illness Anxiety Disorder (aka “health-related anxiety”)
• Panic Disorder
• Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
• Perinatal/postpartum mental health conditions (in women and men)
• Parenting stressors
• Adjustment difficulties (school, work, life, career)
• Imposter syndrome (feeling like a “fraud” or not good enough)
• Overall stress management
If you need help with any of the above, contact us to schedule a free, initial phone consultation! We are so grateful to be a part of the Arlington community and can’t wait to hear from you!