Exclusive home buying class in Arlington, VA to be held on 8/14, 8/28, 9/4, and 9/18. The first 3 to attend each class get a free Roku Express!
Attend the Home Buyer Class hosted by Orange Line Living!
You will get a comprehensive explanation of the home purchasing process – there’s more to know than you’d think. The Orange Line Living Team will be teaching all of the acronyms and definitions you will need, what happens at each stage of your transaction, real strategies on how to negotiate a lower purchase price, the different type of loans available, and much more. There will be local specialists from multiple industries in attendance, so come with questions.
Benefits of Attending
• $1,500 credit towards your new home
• 12-month home buy-back guarantee
• Food and drinks provided
• AND the first 3 to attend will receive a Roku Express!
The event is hosted by best-selling author and top nationally-ranked real estate agent Dan Lesniak, author of The HyperLocal HyperFast Real Estate Agent. Dan and his team have developed a special process that has allowed them to help over one thousand local families buy or sell their home.
• When: Monday at 6:00pm on: 8/14, 8/28, 9/4, and 9/18
• Where: Orange Line Living, 1600 Wilson Blvd, Suite 101, Arlington, VA 22209
• Cost: Free
• Parking: Validated Parking or Street Parking
• Food: Appetizers and Drinks
• Contact: [email protected] or call 571-969-7653
How to Succeed as a Buyer in a Seller’s Market:
1. Work with an experienced agent.
2. Get pre-approved for a mortgage before starting your house hunt.
3. Don’t overanalyze a home’s listing price
4. Don’t play the lowball game – make your best offer!
5. Prepare for a bidding war.
Want more tips for home buying success? Register for class today!
Space is limited so be sure to register at arlingtonhomebuyerclass.com.