For the last several years, Northern Virginia has taken dozens of promising tech start-ups to the Collision conference, granting them access to programming, investors, mentors and networking opportunities. This year, the Collision organizers have moved everything online, so instead of traveling to the conference in Toronto this year, eighteen lucky start-ups from Northern Virginia will get an all-access pass to the Collision from Home tech conference.
Founders and C-Suite executives from companies like Facebook, Microsoft, Uber, Spotify, YouTube, Netflix and more are already confirmed to speak. In addition, it is expected that over 1,000 angels, VCs and LPs will be joining the conference from home.
Each Start-up will get:
- 3 All-Access Event Tickets
- Access to Mentor Hours, Investor Meetings, Start-up Workshops and Event Networking App
- Opportunity to apply for PITCH
- 200 hours of conference content
- Inclusion in the Start-up Search Profile & Featured Start-up Page on the Event Website
- Dedicated Start-up Success Manager
Criteria for applying:
- Start-up must be less than 5 years old
- Cannot have raised more than US$3 million in funding
- At the time of application, the startup must at a minimum be launched and live with their own working website
- Start-up must have a logo available in .eps format
- Start-up must have their own unique software product or solutions, or they must be working on their own connected hardware devices
- Consultancies, agencies, developers, marketing/advertising agencies, public companies will not be accepted
- Start-up already registered for the Event is not eligible to participate as part of a delegate package
If you meet the above criteria, please apply with the economic development organization that represents the city/county where your business operates.
- City of Alexandria application
Questions can be sent to Marie Spittell ([email protected])
- Arlington County application
Questions can be sent to Alex Taylor ([email protected])
- Prince William County application
Questions can be sent to Deborah Roder ([email protected])
Applications close Friday, May 22.