The Rosslyn Outdoor Film Festival, the Rosslyn Business Improvement District’s weekly summer film series at Gateway Park, will have a work theme for 2014.
Starting with “Office Space” on May 30, every Friday night will have a movie set in an office of some kind.
The Rosslyn BID said the movies are meant to portray office life as “honest, funny, goofy, and just plain entertaining.”
The full lineup is as follows:
- May 30 — Office Space
- June 6 — The Devil Wears Prada
- June 13 — Horrible Bosses
- June 20 – Thank You For Smoking
- June 27 — Two Weeks Notice
- July 11 — The Internship
- July 18 — How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
- July 25 — Up in the Air
- August 1 — Nine to Five
- August 8 — Empire Records
- August 15 — Miss Congeniality
- August 22 — Anchorman
Gateway Park is at 1300 Lee Highway, between N. Nash and Lynn Streets. The movies start at 8:00 p.m., but moviegoers who show up early can participate in games and giveaways.