The county board has approved $3.87 million to fund ten neighborhood conservation projects.
The projects “will upgrade parks, and improve streets, sidewalks and street lighting in 10 neighborhoods across the County.”
Seven of the ten neighborhoods selected are in North Arlington.
The projects, as detailed in a county press release:
- Aurora Highlands — $592,280 to improve S. Ives St. – 20th St. S to 23rd St. S sidewalks, curbs, gutters and street lighting
- Leeway — $546,738 to improve N. Nottingham St – 22nd St. N to Lee Highway
- Buckingham — $498,538 to improve pedestrian safety and street lighting, for beautification and the possible replacement of colonial streetlights with Carlyle Style lights
- Lyon Park — $498,000 to improve and beautify N. Daniel St./9th St. N-Washington Blvd. to 10th St. N sidewalks, curbs, gutters
- Clarendon-Courthouse — $487,000 to improve Rocky Run Park and N. Barton St., by building two lighted, multi-use courts; renovating playgrounds; building synthetic field, accessible pathways, site furnishings and fencing
- Old Glebe — $485,100 for N. Old Glebe Road – N. Stafford St. to N Military Rd. historic preservation/park interpretation at Forth Ethan Allen – Madison Community Center
- Cherrydale — $374,000 to improve N. Kenmore St-S. of Lee Highway to 20th St. S.
- Boulevard Manor — $353,887 to improve sidewalks, curbs, gutters and street lighting for 1st Street N and N. Montague St.
- Foxcraft Heights — $12,500 to help community locate, design, build and install a neighborhood sign.
- Columbia Heights — $12,500 to help community locate, design, build and install neighborhood sign.
A 3 BD/3.5 BA four level brick townhome with a private roof deck and finished 2 car garage is included in Just Reduced.
Good Tuesday evening, Arlington. Today we published articles that were read a total of 16176 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today —…
A teenage girl on an electric scooter was seriously injured after colliding with a driver near Washington-Liberty High School earlier this afternoon. Shortly after 1 p.m. on Tuesday, police were…
Arlington County is offering residents free training on the anti-overdose drug Narcan. The sessions are available as an hour-long online training course or an abridged, 10-minute training over the phone….
EDBS Dental Billing Solutions is pleased to announce that it has achieved compliance with the federally mandated standards of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) through the use of Compliancy Group’s proprietary HIPAA methodology, The Guard® compliance tracking software, and HIPAA Seal of Compliance®.
The HIPAA Seal of Compliance is issued to organizations that have implemented an effective HIPAA compliance program through the use of The Guard, Compliancy Group’s proprietary compliance tracking solution.
Clients and patients are becoming more aware of the requirements of HIPAA compliance and how the regulation protects their personal information. Forward-thinking providers like EDBS Dental Billing Solutions choose the HIPAA Seal of Compliance to differentiate their services.
“Since the nature of our business being exclusively remote, we take HIPAA compliance very seriously. With the help of Compliancy Group, we are able to take steps to fortify our systems to protect PHI information and familiarize each employee about HIPAA and how we can further safeguard PHI data.” said EDBS Dental Billing Solutions founder Goldie De Leon.
Are you feeling overwhelmed or struggling to cope with life’s challenges? You’re not alone. Mental health issues are more common than you might think, and seeking help is a sign of strength, not weakness.
Our counseling service provides a safe, supportive environment where you can explore your feelings, identify negative thought patterns, and learn coping skills to manage your symptoms. Lauren is trained in evidence-based practices and specializes in a range of mental health concerns, including anxiety, depression, trauma, and addiction.
We understand that seeking counseling can be intimidating, but we believe that everyone deserves to live a fulfilling, happy life. Our approach is non-judgmental and compassionate, and we work collaboratively with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that meets your unique needs and goals.
We offer a free 15-minute consultation to see if our service is a good fit for you. Reach out at https://peacefulmindsolutions.com or call (703) 994-0300 to set up a consultation.
Singin’ in the Rain
The “Greatest Movie Musical of All Time” is faithfully and lovingly adapted for the stage by Broadway legends, Betty Comden and Adolph Green, from their original award-winning screenplay. Each unforgettable scene, song and dance is accounted for, including the show-stopping
5 Tips for Buying Your Dream Home – A Free…
Are you planning to move in the next 12 months but feeling overwhelmed by the current real estate market’s low inventory and high mortgage rates? Join us for a short seminar where we’ll provide 5 tips to help you find