Meanwhile, the deadline to request a mailed absentee ballot is fast approaching. All requests for an absentee ballot have to be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 1. In order to be counted, the completed ballots have to be received by 7:00 p.m. on election day.
Below is the schedule for in-person absentee voting at the Arlington County Courthouse (2100 Clarendon Blvd., Suite 320):
- Friday, Oct. 28, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 29, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 31-Wednesday Nov. 2, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 3, 8:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 4, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 5, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.