Thursday evenings from 7:00-9:00 p.m., patrons in the plaza can take in the sounds from one of the bands performing at “Rock at the Row.”
Bands are scheduled for every Thursday evening through August 30. Although the series touts “rock,” there are also bands catering to those who prefer other sounds, like reggae, funk and zydeco.
Tomorrow, the Bon Jovi tribute band “Slippery When Wet” will play. Next week it’s Beach Bumz, a Jimmy Buffett tribute band. The full schedule is below.
- June 7 — Slippery When Wet, Bon Jovi Tribute
- June 14 — Beach Bumz, Jimmy Buffett Tribute
- June 21 — Just Like Prom Night, 80’s Tribute
- June 28 — MONSOON & STORM, Reggae
- July 5 — The Crawdaddies, Roots Rock, Zydeco
- July 12 — Old Man Brown, Southern Soul
- July 19 — Higher Hands, Funk
- July 26 — Donegal Xpress, Celtic Rock
- August 2 — Bobby Lynch Band, Pop Variety
- August 9 — Crowded Streets, Dave Matthews Tribute
- August 16 — Unity, Reggae
- August 23 — Matt Hutchison, Rock
- August 30 — Gonzo’s Nose, Pop Rock
The Diocese of Arlington is advising Catholic schools to follow Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s (R) executive order exempting families from school-based mask mandates. One of Youngkin’s first acts in office was…
During the Arlington School Board meeting last night, public school administrators made the case for why the fledgling, controversial in-house virtual learning platform now deserves better grades. Last fall, Arlington…
Today (Friday) marks the last day lawmakers can file legislation to be considered in the 2022 session. Several of the bills Arlington County legislators introduced align with County Board priorities…
Open Houses this week includes a 2 BD/2 BA brick home with a flat backyard, wood floors and private parking.