Fees could soon be going up on bocce players, race runners and adult sports competitors in Arlington.
- New $100 per team adult sports league surcharge, to go to county’s Field Fund
- New $10/hour bocce court rental fee
- Tennis rental fee increase from $5 to $10/hour
- Baseball and multi-use field rental fee increase of $5/hour. New rates range from $35 to $130/hour
- Trail event permit fee increase from $50 to $150 (impacts trail races)
- Police special event per-officer special event fee increase from $50 to $60/hour (impacts road races, etc.)
- Enjoy Arlington non-resident fee increase from $10 to $20/class
If included in the final FY 2014 budget, the county expects the parks fee increases to generate an additional $158,188 in revenue, and the police fee increase to generate an additional $110,000.
Get inspired around a campfire to imagine and act to create a climate-solved future February 12 with hot chocolate and s’mores.
A 5 BD/5 BA home located at 6301 23rd Street N. with a private den and expansive yard is Today’s Listing of the Day.
This week was yet another filled with plenty of news about snow, but unlike previous January weeks not a lot of actual snow. Using its last traditional snow day allotment,…
The Diocese of Arlington is advising Catholic schools to follow Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s (R) executive order exempting families from school-based mask mandates. One of Youngkin’s first acts in office was…