Editor’s Note: This post is authored and sponsored by United Social Sports.
Happy 2014! The New Year means making resolutions and plans. Do you want to meet new people? See your friends more? Get more physical activity? United Social Sports Winter season will start THIS month, and you can accomplish all of these by registering for one or more of the winter leagues in Arlington!
United Social Sports continues to give Arlington residents a chance to “never stop playing.” We’re continuing to expand our Arlington leagues this season, offering those who live, work or play here plenty of opportunities to get active and be social.
This winter season USS has both returning and brand new leagues:
- Wednesdays @ Alexandria YMCA (Alexandria)
- Thursdays @ Skyline Sport & Health
- Sundays @ Skyline Sport & Health
Polar Bear Soccer:
- Tuesdays @ VA Highlands Park
- Wednesdays @ Long Bridge Park (men’s league)
- Thursdays @ Long Bridge Park
- Sundays @ Long Bridge Park
- Tuesdays @ Spider Kellys
- Tuesdays @ Lighthorse (Alexandria)
- Wednesdays @ Continental
- Thursdays @ V5 (Falls Church)
Multisport (Skeeball & Cornhole):
- Tuesdays @ Carpool (Herndon)
- Wednesdays @ Carpool
United Social Sports caters to a growing population in Arlington — people who love to stay active and who put an emphasis on having fun and being social over hardcore victories.
Registration closes for Team Sports winter leagues on Tuesday, January 14 or when leagues fill. Most league games begin the week of January 19.
Registration closes for Bar Sports winter leagues on Tuesday, January 21 or when leagues fill. Most league games begin the week of January 26.