Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, ”Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Finally we have some inventory!
This past week more properties came on the market than went under contract. Looks like the spring inventory is prying loose. Some 63 new listings came on the market ranging from $140,000 to a new home in Lyon Village priced at $2.2 million.
Meanwhile, 46 properties sold at a remarkably low average days on market of only 21. So buyer activity is holding steady. It’s still a strong sellers market as we enter prime spring season, but it appears that fresh inventory is finally coming onto market to delight the buyers.
Here are just a few of the new home listings this week:
- 3601 5TH ST S #303, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $235,000
- 4623C 28TH RD S #C, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $329,000
- 3052 ABINGDON ST S #C2, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 -$359,500
- 2600 16TH ST S #700, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $405,000
- 4115D FOUR MILE RUN DR #D, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $450,000
- 5239 CARLIN SPRINGS RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $600,000
- 4521 39TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $1,850,000
- 3164 17TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $2,239,000