Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
It must finally be spring time because fresh new inventory is finally coming on the market.
This week 72 new listings have come on the market ranging from $160k to $4.4m. (Check it out and click on the link for 2927 Glebe Rd.) Meanwhile, 66 listings went under contract ranging up to $2.5m. The Days on Market remains steady at about 30, and interest rates have remained stable as well.
This is all great news for buyers. But stories are flying about multiple offers and prices escalating way above list price, in some cases over 10% above asking price. The condo market is hot again with relatively low inventory and big demand for the urban areas of Clarendon and the Orange Line Corridor, Shirlington and Crystal City. It’s almost as if 2005 is back again.
Here are just a few of the new home listings this week:
- 2133 19TH ST N #6, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $307,000
- 2030 ADAMS ST N #503, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $384,500
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #611, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $439,900
- 1021 GARFIELD ST N #B41, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $599,000
- 829 OAKLAND ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $650,000
- 3812 14TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $749,900
- 6234 27TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $800,000
- 2927 GLEBE RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $4,395,000