Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington has now hit a new high in inventory this week hitting 470 active listings of properties for sale.
This week, 86 new listings came on the market, while 59 went under contract. Most of those — 37 — are condos and 22 are detached homes and townhomes. The average days on market has crept up from 28 last week, to 35 this week. Meanwhile, mortgage rates have dipped a little by about one-eighth of a percent.
The outlook for buyers over the next few weeks looks good. More inventory to choose from, finally some decent weather to go out home shopping, and dipping interest rates. It’s time to buy, buy, buy.
Here are just a few of the new home listings this week:
- 1200 ARLINGTON RIDGE RD S #406, ARLINGTON, VA 22202 – $299,900
- 4822 29TH ST S #B2, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $321,000
- 4821 31ST ST #1B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $345,000
- 921 ROLFE ST #1, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $459,000
- 900 STAFFORD ST N #1403, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $469,000
- 3835 9TH ST N #203E, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $515,000
- 1801 QUEBEC ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $899,999
- 1511 GREENBRIER ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $1,210,000
Want the VIP treatment for the region’s favorite social bike ride? Of course you do. DC Bike Ride invites riders of all ages and abilities to bike through 20 miles…
From a new Columbia Pike library to a dedicated pickleball court, County Manager Mark Schwartz’s proposed 10-year $3.9 billion capital improvement plan would fund projects across Arlington. The first 10-year…
Arlington is in the midst of a rash of vehicle-related crimes. In just the past three weeks or so, 28 cars have been stolen and 35 airbags have been stolen,…
After a relatively cool spring, the D.C. area is going to get a blast of mid-summer temperatures this weekend, and forecasters want residents to prepare. The National Weather Service has…