Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Buyers were out again last week ratifying properties with 54 homes going under contract. The market appears to be settling in for a moderate yet steady summer activitiy with 69 new listings coming up for sale ranging from $74,000 to $5 million.
Check out the $5 million listing below: a cool 7,000 square-foot condo perched above the Potomac on Chain Bridge Road. And here’s a crazy story to illustrate Arlington’s market: A Sears Craftsman four-bedroom bungalow in Lyon Park came on the market last week at $950,000. By Monday night it had 14 contracts and sold for significantly above list price, no contingencies, mostly cash.
Ready, willing and able buyers are still complaining about the low inventory. They want sellers to get the message: It’s a GREAT time to sell! So list, please.
- 2649 WALTER REED DR #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $305,000
- 2604B ARLINGTON MILL DR #2, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $355,000
- 820 POLLARD ST N #105, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $448,900
- 3830 9TH ST N #403W, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $499,900
- 900 FREDERICK ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $699,900
- 4427 VACATION LN, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $989,900
- 916 CLEVELAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,650,000
- 187 CHAIN BRIDGE RD #187, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $4,995,000
Want the VIP treatment for the region’s favorite social bike ride? Of course you do. DC Bike Ride invites riders of all ages and abilities to bike through 20 miles…
From a new Columbia Pike library to a dedicated pickleball court, County Manager Mark Schwartz’s proposed 10-year $3.9 billion capital improvement plan would fund projects across Arlington. The first 10-year…
Arlington is in the midst of a rash of vehicle-related crimes. In just the past three weeks or so, 28 cars have been stolen and 35 airbags have been stolen,…
After a relatively cool spring, the D.C. area is going to get a blast of mid-summer temperatures this weekend, and forecasters want residents to prepare. The National Weather Service has…