Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Buyers were out again last week ratifying properties with 54 homes going under contract. The market appears to be settling in for a moderate yet steady summer activitiy with 69 new listings coming up for sale ranging from $74,000 to $5 million.
Check out the $5 million listing below: a cool 7,000 square-foot condo perched above the Potomac on Chain Bridge Road. And here’s a crazy story to illustrate Arlington’s market: A Sears Craftsman four-bedroom bungalow in Lyon Park came on the market last week at $950,000. By Monday night it had 14 contracts and sold for significantly above list price, no contingencies, mostly cash.
Ready, willing and able buyers are still complaining about the low inventory. They want sellers to get the message: It’s a GREAT time to sell! So list, please.
- 2649 WALTER REED DR #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $305,000
- 2604B ARLINGTON MILL DR #2, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $355,000
- 820 POLLARD ST N #105, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $448,900
- 3830 9TH ST N #403W, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $499,900
- 900 FREDERICK ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $699,900
- 4427 VACATION LN, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $989,900
- 916 CLEVELAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,650,000
- 187 CHAIN BRIDGE RD #187, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $4,995,000