Construction is complete and this beautiful house at 228 N. Cleveland Street is now available for purchase. You are invited to the grand opening this Sunday, July 20, from 1:00-4:00 p.m.
Located in sought-after Lyon Park — within walking distance of Clarendon metro, shops and restaurants — the house is close to a number of neighborhood parks.
This home is designed to incorporate a balance of indoor and outdoor space. Inside you’ll enjoy an open floor plan that invites an abundance of natural light and provides the perfect environment for relaxing with family or entertaining friends. Abutting the kitchen and great room is a large covered deck that leads to the beautifully landscaped yard. It’s ideal for summer barbecues or simply relaxing with your morning coffee.
You’ll love the chef’s kitchen! Imagine Thermador professional appliances with 6-burner gas stove. Granite counters and backsplash with a mosaic tile accent. Custom cabinetry with a plethora of storage, complete with walk-in pantry.
The home spans 4 levels with approximately 4,400 square feet of living space. This does not include the climate-controlled studio space above the detached 2-car garage. This bonus space is perfect for a home office, inlaw suite, au pair suite, exercise room, game room or your favorite hobbies.
There are 6 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. The spa-like master suite includes a private terrace, two closets, dual vanity, soaking tub and rain shower.
Interior highlights include:
- Five-inch wide red oak wood flooring throughout the main level, stairs, upper level hallway and master bedroom
- Gas fireplace in living room with built-in shelving
- Built in buffet with granite counter and custom shelving
- Crown molding throughout main level
- Oil rubbed bronze door fixtures and solid core doors
- Each full bathroom includes a granite vanity
- Designer lighting and paint
- Bedroom level laundry room with washer & dryer
- Tankless hot water heaters to save water and lower energy bills
- Dual zone heating / cooling to help ensure comfort and efficiency
- Finished basement and 4th level for multimedia, entertaining, hobbies, home office, additional bedrooms
Exterior highlights include:
- Covered front porch
- Stone and cement composite siding exterior
- Paver walkway and driveway
- Durable low maintenance trim and decking materials
The listing price is $1,399,900. For more information or to schedule a private showing, visit 228Cleveland.com
Listed by Adam Gallegos, the principal broker of Arlington based real estate firm, Arbour Realty. Adam was voted one of the best Realtors by the readers of Arlington Magazine in 2013 and 2014. He is also the weekly author of the Ask Adam articles on ARLnow.
Adam can be reached 703-627-1255 (cell) or 703-536-5547 (office). Arbour Realty is located at 875 N. Randolph St., Suite C, in the Ballston area.
Discover how to save energy and receive a free energy conservation kit in the latest Rethink Energy.
It was a busy news week in Arlington, and next week — with County Board meetings on tap today and Tuesday — should stay busy. For those who have been…
Tucked away in an Arlington County storage facility is a shattered Tiffany Studios stained glass window of Jesus Christ in the act of blessing those who gaze on him. For…
Dropping nearly 40 feet from a platform above, a climber cut the ribbon on the “finest ropes course in the Mid-Atlantic.” Located at Upton Hill Regional Park on Wilson Blvd…