Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Good news for buyers this week: Arlington got a jolt of new listings.
Some 80 properties went on the market this week, outpacing several previous weeks by about 30 percent. A high percentage of those new listings are condos and townhomes. Meanwhile, only 52 homes went under contract, demonstrating that much of the market is on vacation.
Again, many of those homes that sold had been on the market a long time, over 70 days. The average days on market for those that sold this last week increased slightly to 40. The other good news for buyers this week is mortgage interest rates. They jostled around just before last weekend and then settled this week to a six-month low. Jumbo 30-year fixed rates with up to $1 million loan amount are at 3.875 percent. So if you haven’t refinanced already, it’s not too late.
- 1808 QUEENS LN #4-213, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $289,000
- 1530 KEY BLVD #1019, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $369,999
- 4850 28TH ST S #A, ARLINGTON, V22206- $390,000
- 5213 5TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $575,000
- 2236 BUCHANAN ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $774,990
- 6051 28TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $859,900
- 2805 11TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $950,000
- 228 CLEVELAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,399,900