Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The Arlington real estate market continues to be steady and consistent this summer. The numbers this week track almost identically to last week with 61 new listings and 49 properties going under contract.
Of those ratified, only four were over $1 million. Of the new listings, only seven were above $1 million. The last few weeks of August are typically the second slowest time of the year for real estate activity, the Christmas holiday period being the slowest.
Meanwhile, interest rates have remained virtually unchanged, which is great for buyers and anyone needing to refinance before rates start to move later this year. Two interesting new listings to check out: a $3.775 million townhouse on N. Glebe Road overlooking Washington Golf; and a $1.35 million condo on N. Nash Street in Turnberry Towers with wonderful views.
- 2921 GLEBE RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $3,775,000
- 1881 NASH ST N #1010, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $1,350,000
- 2108 INGLEWOOD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $950,000
- 4809 17TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $699,000
- 6295 15TH PL N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $589,900
- 3834 8TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $545,000
- 1045 UTAH ST #2-311, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $384,900
- 2814 ABINGDON ST S #2445, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $346,500
Learn more about the certificate and graduate programs at the Schar School during the Virtual Open House June 8.
Happy Memorial Day weekend, Arlington. We hope you’re able to get some rest and reflection in after this long week. Once we push past some rain this evening, it’s looking…
The Armed Forces Cycling Classic, a series of races around Clarendon and Crystal City, is set to take place the first weekend of June. The Cycling Classic will be held…
Looking for a furry best friend to follow you everywhere? Meet Finley, the newest Adoptable Pet of the Week.