Editor’s Note: This post is authored and sponsored by United Social Sports.
Labor Day weekend will be here soon and that means more than just football season is starting.
United Social Sports’ fall season will start in September too and now is the time to register for fall leagues in Arlington and Northern Virginia.
United Social Sports continues to give Arlington residents a chance to “get out and play.” GLOW bocce and skeeball are back and from softball to soccer and cornhole, we’ve got you covered as usual. We’re continuing to expand our Arlington leagues this season, offering those who live, work or play here plenty of opportunities to get active and be social.
This fall season USS has both returning and brand new leagues:
Bar Sports: Full Lineup
Multi-Sports: Full Lineup
Cornhole: Full Lineup
Shuffleboard: Full Lineup
- Mondays @ Light Horse — Old Town
Skeeball: Full Lineup
- Tuesdays @ Spider Kellys
- Tuesdays @ Light Horse – Old Town
- Wednesdays @ Continental Modern Pool Lounge
GLOW Bocce: Full Lineup
Soccer: Full Lineup
- Sundays @ Gunston Park
- Sundays @ Virginia Highlands Park
- Tuesdays @ Long Bridge Park
- Thursdays @ Long Bridge Park
Softball: Full Lineup
- Sunday Mornings — Jennie Dean Park
- Sunday Afternoons — Jennie Dean Park
- Fridays — Jennie Dean Park
- Saturdays — Barcroft Park
Indoor Volleyball: Full Lineup
- Sunday Mornings @ Skyline Sport and Health
- Wednesdays @ Dunbar Alexandria Boys & Girls Club
- Thursdays @ Skyline Sport & Health
Sand Volleyball: Full Lineup
United Social Sports caters to a growing population in Arlington who love to stay active and who put an emphasis on having fun and being social over hardcore victories.
Registration closes for fall team sports on Tuesday, September 16 (or when leagues fill) and for fall bar sports on Tuesday, September 23.