Editor’s Note: This post is authored and sponsored by United Social Sports.
Labor Day weekend will be here soon and that means more than just football season is starting.
United Social Sports’ fall season will start in September too and now is the time to register for fall leagues in Arlington and Northern Virginia.
United Social Sports continues to give Arlington residents a chance to “get out and play.” GLOW bocce and skeeball are back and from softball to soccer and cornhole, we’ve got you covered as usual. We’re continuing to expand our Arlington leagues this season, offering those who live, work or play here plenty of opportunities to get active and be social.
This fall season USS has both returning and brand new leagues:
Bar Sports: Full Lineup
Multi-Sports: Full Lineup
Cornhole: Full Lineup
Shuffleboard: Full Lineup
- Mondays @ Light Horse — Old Town
Skeeball: Full Lineup
- Tuesdays @ Spider Kellys
- Tuesdays @ Light Horse – Old Town
- Wednesdays @ Continental Modern Pool Lounge
GLOW Bocce: Full Lineup
Soccer: Full Lineup
- Sundays @ Gunston Park
- Sundays @ Virginia Highlands Park
- Tuesdays @ Long Bridge Park
- Thursdays @ Long Bridge Park
Softball: Full Lineup
- Sunday Mornings — Jennie Dean Park
- Sunday Afternoons — Jennie Dean Park
- Fridays — Jennie Dean Park
- Saturdays — Barcroft Park
Indoor Volleyball: Full Lineup
- Sunday Mornings @ Skyline Sport and Health
- Wednesdays @ Dunbar Alexandria Boys & Girls Club
- Thursdays @ Skyline Sport & Health
Sand Volleyball: Full Lineup
United Social Sports caters to a growing population in Arlington who love to stay active and who put an emphasis on having fun and being social over hardcore victories.
Registration closes for fall team sports on Tuesday, September 16 (or when leagues fill) and for fall bar sports on Tuesday, September 23.
Good Tuesday evening, Arlington. Today we published 7 articles that were read a total of 7888 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today…
Two dogs with the ruff job of sniffing out danger at Reagan National Airport are in the limelight. Ava and Messi — the pair of pooches prowling DCA for smelly…
Join the Alexandria Symphony for their Home for the Holidays concert on December 17-18.
Update at 2:55 p.m. — Metro is single-tracking past the station and expected to resume normal service soon, with fire department units clearing from the scene. Blue Line service has…
Grab some friends and sign up for Parks & Rec’s Eugene J. Green Memorial Winter Basketball League! Adults 18+ can register teams of up to 12 people for the ten-game season. Cost is $765 per team. Games are Mondays and/or Wednesdays at Arlington Mill Community Center starting the week of Jan. 4. Sign up here by Dec. 11.
Join us at Art House 7 this Saturday 4-7pm for our Annual Open House – Teacher and Student art show!
- Meet our teachers
- See student and teacher artwork
- Teacher’s paintings, ceramics, notecards will be for sale
- Enjoy beverages and light refreshments
- All attendees get a $20 gift certificate off a class
- 30% off everything in our Supply Store for holiday gifts
Sat. Dec. 3, 4-7pm
Art House 7
5537 Langston Blvd.
Arlington VA 22207
NCE’s Holiday Concert will bring the finest classical masterpieces and holiday favorites together for the whole family. The festivities begin with Leroy Anderson’s classic “Sleigh Ride” and “Chanukkah Festival”, music from the Nutcracker and by J.S. Bach.
Outstanding Young Artist