Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
It seems buyers got the memo that these great interest rates won’t last forever. This week buyers ratified 65 contracts in prices ranging from $113,000 to $2.45 million. That’s three straight weeks of ratified contracts numbering above 60.
Interest rates did tick up slightly, which may have prompted some fence-sitting buyers to commit and sign contracts. Interest rates for 30-year fixed loans are running 4-4.15 percent, up from the 3.97 percent rate of just two weeks ago.
Buyers are also realizing that there are some really good values in the market right now and that they can negotiate on price. Meanwhile, only 48 new listings came on the market this week in Arlington. Some 41 of those are priced below $900,000, most of them condos.
- 4201 LEE HWY #206, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $266,900
- 1100 BARTON ST #296, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $320,000
- 2425 WALTER REED DR #1-6, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $408,500
- 3265 STAFFORD ST #333, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $435,000
- 1657 HAYES ST S #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $495,000
- 3808 9TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $625,000
- 4136 25TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $699,000
- 813 WOODROW ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $1,050,000
Explore the tight-knit community and cyclist friendly neighborhood of Waycroft and Woodlawn in Neighborhood Spotlight.
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/3.5 BA home with oak hardwood floors, finished basement and deck.
It’s been a busy week. A new music venue and watering hole opened, students rallied around abortion rights, and the police responded to a couple of bank robberies. We hope…
A 53-year-old Florida man is behind bars after being found with a gun, ammunition and drugs on the grounds of Washington-Liberty High School, police say. Officers were dispatched to a…